DO YOU SUFFER FROM FINE, THINNING HAIR? You're not alone and we have a solution! The Volumizer System. Available in different lengths, colors and textures, it can be cut, colored and styled to seamlessly integrate with your natural hair.
The Volumizer is a life-changing solution for women suffering from hair loss or significant thinning in the crown area. The Volumizer is not a wig. It is a semi-permanent, comfortable, breathable solution hand-woven into your existing hair. It is 100% real hair, designed to be cut, colored, washed, styled and lived in 24/7.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INDIVIDUAL IN-DEPTH CONSULTATION TO FIND OUT IF THE VOLUMIZER IS RIGHT FOR YOU!!
Many companies may cover from 80-100% of the cost. Each policy and provider varies, so check with your provider for details. Check the section of your policy which lists all covered expenses. There should be a section under covered expenses relating to prostheses, prosthetic devices, or medical durable equipment. Most policies don’t list all exclusions, so pay close attention to coverages and ask questions.
The following steps are suggestions and are for your reference only. Follow the specific procedures outlined by your insurance provider to receive the maximum benefit possible. If you don’t have insurance, contact state or county agencies. The Department of Human Services offers medical assistance in many states for individuals who meet certain income guidelines.
* When purchasing your Volumizer have your stylist complete an invoice for a “cranial prosthesis”
* Complete an insurance form and have it signed by your physician if necessary
* Request that your physician write a prescription for a “full cranial prosthesis”
* Keep copies of all sales receipts related to your Volumizer, both for purchase and maintenance. (Portions of expenses not covered by insurance may be tax-deductible. Ask your accountant for details.)
* Include a letter from your doctor explaining the need for a cranial prosthesis
* Take pictures of your hair loss
* Write a letter detailing the emotional effects that your condition has had on your life
* Check to see if you qualify for any benefits through the American Cancer Society.
* PRICES MAY VARY: All our prices are based on time and the amount of product required. Prices listed are starting prices and may be adjusted depending on the individual situtation. Thicker or longer hair, for example, may require more product or more time, and service prices may be adjusted accordingly. Your stylist will provide you with a customized estimate before beginning services.
* TIERED PRICING: 554 employs a tiered-pricing structure. This allows multiple options for the various needs of our guests. Guests may choose the level that best fits their needs, and their budget. Our service provider's level is not necessarily related to their experience, talent, or competency but is a rather a reflection of the demand on his or her time. All of our stylists have completed our rigorous training program, so you can be confident that no matter whom you choose, you are in the hands of a well-trained professional.