Styling tips and tricks for every wash routine
• Start by using Wash Day Wonder
• Leave product on and put Deva cleaner right over the top
• Follow up with Deva conditioner and leave conditioner at ends of hair
• Brush hair through in sections with a Wet brush or wide tooth comb - this helps with forming your curls and reducing frizz
• Leave hair soaking wet before applying the product
• Tilt head forward and tap on cream and/ gel of your choice all over your hair
• Glide product downwards to the ends of your hair
• Push product into your hair without squeezing out water
• Squeeze out water while turning your head to each side
• Get excess water out by using a Deva Microfiber Towel or cotton t-shirt
• THEN diffusing or air drying
• Once all the way dry, break the base. This will take away the wet-gelled look
• Finish with the DevaCurl alcohol-free hairspray
Products for a 1-2 week use
• Build up Buster- when there is product build-up on your hair
• Melt into Moisture- conditioning mask
• Heaven in Hair- conditioning mask
What cleanser and conditioner set is for you?
• Delight- Wavy hair
• Original- Curly hair
• Decandence- super curly hair
How often should you be washing your hair?
As long as you can go without washing. 1-3 times per week is ideal.
How often should Devas get cut?
Every 8-12 weeks